Thursday 9 August 2012

Meet the Seller: The Little Card Factory

I would like to take this time to introduce you to a very talented young lady, Emma. She offers you some of the most original cards I have seen in a long time. You can even purchase cool, funky note books plus awesome wrapping good too....

So read on and get to know her a little better....

1.      Who is The Little Card Factory?  Just me for now.  Originally from the UK, I moved to NZ in 2008 to finish my Visual Arts degree, I fell in love with this beautiful country and decided to stay.

2.      Tell us about your business name? My mum always encouraged me to make cards when I was younger, she called me ‘her little card factory.’  When I told her I was making cards again, she ended an email with ‘Lots of love my little card factory’ and that’s when I decided it had to be my business name.

3.      How did you become The Little Card Factory?  I’m sure it would be from my mum encouraging me when I was younger, but it wasn’t until I made my man a Valentines card in 2011 that it started to take form.  He asked why I wasn’t making more, and so I started making some and attended my first market in July 2011.

4.      What do you make?  Cards, cards and lots more cards!!  I have other little products available at markets, such as gift tags, and have just started making gift wrapping kits, but my main focus is cards.  They are all typed on an old typewriter, I think this makes them so unique, each one is special.

5.      What your favourite product and why?  I would have to say my favourite card is the ‘Tucked inside this card, is love from afar’ with a map of NZ.  It was one of my first cards, and is so popular. 

6.      What’s currently on your dining table? A mess!!!  I have had a very productive couple of days with the launch of my gift wrapping sets.  There is bakers twine, gift tags, string, paper, my laptop, my light box, pens, pencils and everything in between!! 

7.      Where do you work from?  I work from home, at the table.  I dream of the day that I get my own space that I don’t need to clean up at the end of the day, my own personal crafty den!

You follow The Little Card Factory on their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/thelittlecardfactory

And you can purchase on the website too http://www.thelittlecardfactory.co.nz

Special Offer
The Little Card Factory is running a special for market day too..... Purchase any gift wrapping and get a free card worth $5.50

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday 11th August 10am til 2pm, Kaurilands School Hall, 109 Atkinson Road, Titirangi

See you there....

No comments:

Post a Comment