Thursday 12 July 2012

Meet the Seller: Netty P Handmade

Meet Netty P Handmade
Who is Netty P Handmade?

Netty P handmade is run by the wonderful Annette Pieneman

Tell us about your business name?

My Grandfather called me Netty and P for Pieneman, made the name Netty P Handmade.
Handmade because all my products are made by me.

How did you become Netty P Handmade?

I become Netty P Handmade for my love of sewing and all thing retro and unique.

What do you make?

I make one of a kind soft toys, cushions, taggie blankets, custom made buntings, and quilts

 What your favourite product and why?

I love to make the soft toys. I really enjoy the expressions on peoples faces, young and old, when they see and hold the toys.

What inspires you, when you design your products?

I am inspired by the fabrics I use. I love to find interesting ways to use fabrics new and old.

 What’s currently on your dining table?

umm... more fabric...

 Where do you work from?
I have just recently had the luxury of setting up my first sewing room at home. Saves the carpet getting covered in bits all the time and probably my husbands sanity.


You can have pleasure of following Netty P Handmade on her Facebook page.
Wow... what a lovely interview. I love meeting my stall holders each month and having the chance to have little look into their crafty lives.

As a sewer, Netty P is a crafter after my own heart, plus it sounds like her house might look like mine. Maybe her husband and mine should get together, as he always says he is a widow to the sewing machine!!!!

Come and meet Netty P and her creations on Saturday 14th July 10am til 2pm, Kaurilands School, 109 Atkinson Road, Titirangi 1064

No comments:

Post a Comment